Pages

Jul 17, 2013

Florida Treasure Hunters Score Gold Off Wabasso Beach !!

Listen carefully to this story my friends. As Greg said, they are very close to the beach and that is where many a gold coin has been found by the persistent treasure hunters armed only with a metal detector.
Its still out there so if you are thinking about giving it a go, I will include a google map below with a parking spot you can center your search from.


View Larger Map

 I know a lot of you are still using the wrong machines for the job because I've seen you out there .. trust me on this one, you need the proper tool to do the job.
In my eyes ( as well as many others) the Minelab Excalibur II is the perfect metal detector for the Florida east coast - their is no finer a machine for the money.
It handles the mineralized florida sand like a dream. The only other machine I would recommend would be a pulse type but be prepared to dig everything if thats what you are using.

No comments:

Post a Comment